CCExpo Critical Communications Expo is now the annual neutral platform for all technologies and products for mission critical information and communications, professional mobile radio (PMR) and control rooms in all fields of critical infrastructures. No other event in Germany offers such an information density for this range of subjects.
CCExpo Critical Communications Expo 2015 takes place 6th and 7th October at Messe Berlin. All in all it is our 15th event covering this topic and the 3rd under this name after having organized, developed and decisively shaped PMRExpo before from 2001 to 2012 as co-founder, its name giver and organizer. In 2004 I have also organized the first Control Room Congress, also embedded in PMRExpo, This congress is also now continued as essential component of the CCExpo concept.
In collaboration with the following national and international associations and institutions we expand the content-related and technological offers, in order to neutrally display with their contribution, superior to the selective interest of a single association, all relevant areas of activity and business segments future-proof and also increase the attractiveness for all visitor groups:
- • BODeV Bundesverband für Objektfunk in Deutschland e.V.
- • Cyber-Sicherheitsrat Deutschland e.V.
- • DARC Deutscher Amateur-Radio-Club e.V., Referat Not- und Katastrophenfunk
- • DMR Digital Mobile Radio Association
- • Fachverband Leitstellen e.V.
- • Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft zur Förderung angewandter Forschung e.V.
- • PSCE - Public Safety Communications Europe
- • TCCA TETRA + Critical Communications Association
CCExpo is appreciated as technology and product show as well as interface for the information exchange far byond police and non-police BOS with industry and utilities, transport and logistics, specialized trade as well as planners and installers.
Highlights of CCExpo 2015:
- • Specialized Trade Fair of the well-known providers/suppliers including a joint stand of the Federal Agency for Public Safety Digital Radio (BDBOS), Berlin Fire Brigade, Autorisierte Stelle BOS Berlin (ASBE) - (Landesstelle Digitalfunk), Koordinierende Landesstelle für den Digitalfunk BOS Berlin, DRK, LV Berliner Rotes Kreuz e.V., Johanniter-Unfall-Hilfe e. V. Regionalverband Berlin
- • Communications Congress with technology and management solutions for current and future tasks
- • 12th Official Control Room Congress
- • 5 freely accessible forums in the exhibition hall, including three new ones
- - Bluelight Forum Broadband
- - Bluelight Forum Indoor Coverage
- - NEW: Trade Forum
- - NEW: Future Forum
- - NEW: Forum Transport & Communication
- • Special presentation Interactive Patrol cars, presentation of at least 3 different, already introduced solutions from three German States
- • BDBOS-Workshop for planners and installers of indoor radio communications systems
- • BDBOS information event "Emergency Preparedness and Emergency management"
- • Excursion to the safety lab at the Fraunhofer Institute FOKUS in Berlin
- • Cyber Security as Precondition for the Operation of Critical Infrastructures in the Energy Sector, panel discussion with emphasis on target group municipal utilities
- • Session of the German Cyber Security Hub Electricity (Cyber hub-E, members: power generators and municipal utilities, e.g. RWE AG and KES mbH)
CCExpo also serves as selected anchor for official and institutional events. Thus for instance the international PSRG Public Safety Radio Communication Group comprising members from European safety authorities holds a meeting upon the invitation of BDBOS parallel to CCExpo on 7th/8th October. The BDBOS Federal Agency for Public Safety Digital Radio is again actively involved at CCExpo as exhibitor, coordinates a BOS-Pavilion and holds two information events.
The venue Berlin, this attractive and creative hotspot, sets new impulses in Germany and abroad, anticipates further growth and offers incomparable concentration and direct access to Federal, State and municipal authorities & organizations and politicians as well as training, research and development facilities.
For additional details, participant registrations and for the download of the exhibitor registration form (registration deadline for exhibitors: 1st August 2015) please log onto the website www.CCExpo.com
Even smaller exhibition requests can be realized in our B2B-Area - already from 4 m² in the carefree package for 950 EURO net.