StreamingMedia.com, the leading producer of news, information, and events dedicated to the business, technology, and content of streaming media, announced that its annual Streaming Media East Conference and Exhibition is being held May 12–13 at the New York Hilton Midtown in New York City.
Now in its 18th year, the Streaming Media East show is the No. 1 place to come see, learn, and discuss the latest streaming media technology and business models. The conference showcases the best technology and platform advances in the media, broadcast, enterprise, retail, and advertising markets. New this year is a track dedicated to over-the-top (OTT) video services, business models, and the underlying platforms that power them. Presenters companies including Amazon, Roku, and Microsoft will show you how you can build apps for the Fire TV, Xbox, Roku, Chromecast, and other devices.
The Streaming Media East conference also offers 15 “how-to” sessions, taught by some of the industry’s leading instructors, giving attendees step-by-step instructions on various technical aspects of the industry. Don’t just hear about these technologies — come see them in action!
The 2015 Streaming Media East show will feature 100-plus speakers across more than 40 sessions and workshops and will include the following topics:
- • How OTT Is Disrupting the Pay TV Business
- • Bringing Media Channels to Amazon Fire TV
- • Twitter, Facebook, & Snapchat: Social Video & the Real-Time Feed
- • Benchmarking Your Broadcast Video Workflow
- • 4K/UHD Streaming: Definitions, Challenges, and Champions
- • Creating Revenue Streams From New OTT Services
- • Building a Chromecast Application
- • Dissecting Big Data: Trends in Video Consumption and Behavior
- • Measuring the ROI on a HEVC Deployment
- • Expanding Outside YouTube: Creating a Multi-Channel Network Strategy
- • Programmatic Video Advertising Challenges
- • From the Classroom to the Athletic Fields: Streaming in Educational Institutions
- • Best Practices for Adding Redundancy to Live Encoding & Delivery
- • Developing Universal Windows Applications for Xbox and Beyond
- • The Transformation of News Reporting Using Digital Video
- • The Future of Video in a Multi-Screen World
Visit StreamingMedia.com/east for the latest list of confirmed speakers.
To register for Streaming Media East 2015, go to www.streamingmedia.com/east or phone 800-300-9868.
Media registration is open to working journalists and analysts with commercial news organizations and research firms. To register for FREE, please go to www.streamingmedia.com/Conferences/East2015/Press.aspx.
About StreamingMedia.com Events
StreamingMedia.com's conferences and expositions are the largest and most prestigious events in the world for the business of video and audio on the internet. Bringing together leading companies and technologies, StreamingMedia.com events are the industry's meeting place for streaming media professionals who want to learn, network, and make business deals. Executives and decision makers from all over the world attend these annual events in New York, California, and London. Focused on the "business" of streaming media in the media and entertainment, enterprise, education, and broadcast sectors, these shows are the industry's leading forum, bringing together digital media experts and professionals in order to exchange ideas, strategies, and success stories.
Misty Simms, 859-278-2223