The Dream Network (Dream TV, www.thedream-network.com) has inked a distribution agreement with Columbus, Ohio's WCSN, Channel 32.4. The official launch date for the network in Columbus will be on Friday, April 1st.
"We are thrilled to share our signal with the people of Columbus, another progressive city in the heartland of our country. We look forward to a long, fruitful relationship with the community, and it's leaders," said Chester Jones III, CEO and Founder of The Dream Network.
• Dream TV is the first broadcast network to specifically target African-Americans, between the ages of 25-54, with traditional and alternative tastes. The station has an eclectic programming mix of classics such as In the Heat of the Night with Sidney Poitier and Black Gunn with Jim Brown, off-net series including I Love Lucy, and Voyagers, as well as original programming options including the critically-acclaimed television series Hey Diddle Diddle and Young Disciples.
• Dream TV is a 24/7 digital multicast television network that is available nationwide via OTA distribution, Roku TV, Direct TV (Channel 5556 via the MyTVChannels package), and via internet streaming which allows the network to be accessed anytime, anywhere via any mobile device, laptop, or desktop computer via www.iPhonetv4u.com and www.iPadtv4u.com apps.
• Current national affiliates that carry Dream TV include, WHPR-TV33, channel 33.4 in Detroit, MI, WBCG 39.4/WXFL 10 in Florence/Decatur, AL, and WBQP, channel 18 in Pensacola, FL.
• Dream TV is available on Roku 24 hours a day under the Eye on Media, New Beginnings, and Movee4u channel packages.
• Dream TV is available on several set-top box platforms including ZAAPTV, Twingro, MagicTV, and MBox.
• Dream TV can also be accessed through Swig TV via subscription. (https://livetv.swigit.com/LiveTv/Index/32)
• Dream TV is majority African-American owned.
WCSN, Channel 32.4 broadcasts live to 914,000 households in Columbus, Ohio (32 DMA).
For more information on Dream TV, please visit:
Source : prnewswire.com