Viacom Inc. announced plans that it will open a two-stage, 88,000 square foot, state-of-the-art production facility in Miami, Florida.
The new studio, which was built by the Miami Omni Community Redevelopment Agency (CRA) as a public-private partnership with EUE/Screen Gems Studios, will serve as a production hub for Viacom’s global entertainment brands including Nickelodeon, MTV and Comedy Central.
Located in central Miami, the studio location offers access to a highly skilled, multi-lingual talent pool essential to creating global productions in multiple languages. The facilities will include two modern sound stages equipped to create a variety of content simultaneously, from daily scripted series, music specials and game shows to short form content for mobile, digital and on-air.
The building offers 88,000 square feet of production space, featuring:
- • Two 15,000-square-foot sound stages with ceiling clearance 40 feet to the grid
- • Lighting dimmer systems with cabled and powered lighting grids
- • Lighting, electric and grip on site
- • 12 post-production rooms
- • 16 dressing rooms, including six star dressing rooms, plus two make-up rooms
- • Two green rooms
- • Technical equipment, prop, and set storage
- • Designated spaces for the art department
- • Production offices
- • Conference and break rooms
- • Commissary seating for up to 200
- • Audience holding areas
- • Mill shop, warehouse space
- • Wardrobe rooms with washers and dryers
|Company Name||Viacom Inc|
|Area||88,000 Square Foot|